The Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) is a buffer zone established during the Korean War which vividly captures the scars and wounds of the Korean War as well as the wishes and hopes for the future.
South Korea travels are definitely more than K-Pop culture, shopping, food or places of those dreamy k-drama scenes. Demilitarised Zone (DMZ) captures the scars and torment of the Korean War that separates the Korean Peninsula into two on 1953.
Experience the remnants of the war, catch a glimpse of the North Korea Village – Unification Village from the Dora Observatory and more.
What you get
Hotel Pick up → Imjingak Park → The bridge of freedom → The 3rd Infilitration tunnel → Dora Observatory → Dorasan Station → Pass by the unification village → Amethyst/Ginseng Centre → Drop off Itaewon/City Hall Area
*Pick up from hotels are on a case by case basis. As some hotels/accomodation might be more inaccessible, arrangements will be made for pick up from Seoul Station or City Hall Station instead.
Bring along your passport on the day of tour.
How to buy
Opens Daily 0800 – 1800 hours except for Sundays, Mondays and Public Holidays
*Tour duration depends on package chosen
Pick up will be from your hotel/subway station.
Drop off will be at Myeongdong or City Hall area
• It is mandatory to bring your passport along for the tour. The passport must match the information used to register for the tour.
• No special dress code is required.
• Please abide the photography rules as advised by the guide at all times.
• Tour routes and schedule may be canceled/changed without prior notice whenever there is an official request from UNC.
• No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made in less than five working days.
• Please present the e-voucher to the tour operator for entry.
• The e-voucher cannot be used for more than one transaction.
• The Company is not responsible for the loss or damaged of the e-voucher and physical tickets.
• Any alteration(s) on the e-voucher or physical tickets will not be accepted by the Company and the merchant.
Flytpack is your WiFi travel buddy that allows you to get connected abroad without outrageous roaming charges. It is simple to use and easy to carry around with you. You can stay connected when you are traveling overseas.